Stephensons Solicitors LLP has been delivering legal services for in excess of 30 years, becoming an LLP in 2006. We have grown our staff numbers to over 400. We currently have 8 offices throughout the North West in Manchester, Bolton, Wigan, Middlebrook, St. Helens, Leigh and Altrincham.
We serve a diverse client base. We act for businesses, individuals and other organisations offering a range of funding options which includes legal aid where clients are eligible. We have been Intervention Agents for the Solicitors Regulation Authority since our appointment in 2009 and we hold a number of quality marks which include:
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year 2012 at the 360 Legal Awards
• LEXCEL, the practice management award
• Investors in People
• Specialist quality marks from the Legal Services Commission
• We are recommended in over 10 areas by The Legal 500 (The UK Independent Guide to the Legal Profession)
• Listed in Chambers & Partners, the independent legal directory.
• Law Firm Services Award - regional conveyancing firm for the North West & Cumbria and best overall conveyancing firm – winner 2012.
• Manchester Legal Awards Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year – Winner 2012.