Wage Related Matters


All workers have a legal right to certain levels of pay, reward and remuneration for their efforts and if employers fall short of meeting these obligations they could be held to account. A Lawmatch recommended solicitor can help you or a family member claim compensation, back pay and even interest on lost earnings in the following situations:

· You are not receiving pay equal to that of another person doing the same or similar job in your company

· You’re being paid less than minimum wage for your age

· You’re not receiving your fair share of tips or service charges

· You have not received the level of sick pay agreed in your contract of employment or staff handbook and have tried unsuccessfully to resolve this with your employer

· You have not been allowed to carry over accrued but untaken holidays due to your sickness absence

· You have been taken ill whilst on holiday and wish to claim sick pay and additional holiday leave

Find a solicitor to discuss this matter