Slip, Trip or Fall

If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall whilst on private premises or those run by a local authority, you may be able to claim compensation if it was due to negligence. Lawmatch lawyers have acted for clients who have suffered an accident:

  • On the street, pavement or in a park
  • At a sports and leisure centre, in a communal or privately owned swimming pool, in the gym
  • At playschool, pre-school, school, academy or university
  • In care or a nursing home
  • At a football stadium, concert hall, museum
  • On public transport or in an airport
  • In a shop, supermarket or garden centre
  • In a bar, restaurant or nightclub
Find a solicitor to discuss this matter