Disputes with Professionals

Disputes with professional advisers can arise when you are unhappy with the work done and/or advice provided by a professional person. These include, doctors, surgeons, accountants, architects, barristers, engineers, financial advisers, insurance brokers, solicitors, surveyors and tax consultants. In these cases, not knowing the specialist subject area or the industry jargon means the dispute is difficult to resolve without the help of a legal expert, especially if the complaint is regarding the negligence of a health professional. If you or a family member has any sort of dispute with a professional, including a medical complaint you can access a highly specialist, expert solicitor to act on your behalf through Lawmatch.

Find a solicitor to discuss this matter