Claims on Death

It is important for you to obtain good legal advice from the outset on any dispute relating to a will, inheritance, bequest, trust or an estate. Our solicitor can advise you if you need to make a claim under the Inheritance Act on death of current or former spouse, civil partner or cohabitee.

Find a solicitor to discuss this matter