Unfortunately, when a relationship breaks down, many issues can arise regarding the children. These may include: where and with which parent they will live; how much time they will spend with the other parent; and financial matters such as how much child support should be paid. A solicitor accessed through Lawmatch can help you resolve issues surrounding:

  • Child maintenance
  • Residence orders
  • Contact
  • Prohibited steps orders
  • Specific issue applications
  • Parental responsibility
  • Removal from the jurisdiction to live in another country
  • Re-location within this country
  • Child abduction, in the UK or international, whether a signatory to the Hague Convention or otherwise
Find a solicitor to discuss this matter